Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Conversations with a two-year-old

My two-year-old is hilarious. More often than not, I sit amazed at the words that come out of his mouth.

This is a conversation I have just had with Grant:



Grant: Mommmy, Mommmmmmmy, MOOOMMMMY!

Me: Yes, Grant?

Grant: I sick.

Me: (panic in my voice) What?! You are? What's wrong?

Grant: I sick.

Me: (thinking about the fact that someone at his school has just been diagnosed with the flu) Does your head hurt?

Grant: Nope.

Me: Your neck?

Grant: Nope.

Me: Your throat? (pointing to throat for reference)

Grant: Nope.

Me: Well, Grant, what is wrong?

Grant: (sitting up in my face) My pinger. Look, Mommy. My pinger hurts. (shoving his finger in my face)


He then went back to laying down, content that he informed me of his ailments.



He's two, y'all. How does he come up with this stuff?!

No comments:

Post a Comment