Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Let's reinvent the wheel, friends!

Hello, 7th graders!

I don't know if you can tell, but I am attempting to try a new format for our classroom. I have kept up with our class website for a while, but I haven't ever been completely happy with the way it looks. It is also a pain to keep updated! I am going to attempt this new format, and even bring over SOME of the information from our website. I know..I know...why can't Mrs. Kinsman ever be happy with that one thing? Well...it is because of great ideas from great friends!

Mrs. Foster called me this morning with an idea for using a blog in our classrooms, and that was the catalyst for this complete switcheroo (that is a word...I know it is!) Yes, the idea just came up this morning, and I am running with it!


Get ready, Cubs! New things are coming your way!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I can't wait to see all of the great things that are about to happen!

    ReplyDelete