Monday, February 15, 2016

Positive attributes



Too often we think of only ourselves. We focus on how we excel at one thing; however, we do not take the time to think that we have positive attributes that have an effect on others. Tonight's night write is asking you to think about one thing that you CAN do. Are you a good listener? Are you decisive? 

I did a quick search of positive attributes and found this website that had a great list of attributes if you are stuck. What attribute do you think you possess? Explain your positive attribute in the comments section!

8 comments:

  1. Hanging out with anyone anywhere is my main attribute. Everyone always describes me as a social butterfly, because no matter who it is and no matter where I am I always find someone to hang out with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard-working would be my main attribute. I love a good challenge and I hate to give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my most helpful attribute is that I can always make someone smile no matter what. This is helpful to others, because I can always make them think about something positive to keep their mind off the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My positive attribute is good listening. If you need someone to talk to I will be here to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My most positive attribute is telling the truth because telling lies are wrong and can hurt some one, and that's how rumers are spreed

    ReplyDelete
  6. My most positive attribute is telling the truth because telling lies are wrong and can hurt some one, and that's how rumers are spreed

    ReplyDelete
  7. My positive attribute is giving.For example, whenever I am work in a group at school,I would be the one to get supplies that we need rather than making things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My most positive attribute is being able to lift people up at bad times.

    ReplyDelete