Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Summer is calling my name!





I don't know about you, but I am READY for summer break! I have a lot of plans for this summer. 

The best plan? Forgetting the day. Yes, I know that sounds weird, but honestly, it is so refreshing to NOT know what day of the week it is. Teachers get this privilege during the summer months. 



I do have REAL plans: work around the house, teach summer school, visit Mr. K's grandparents, read a million books, plan for next year, and decorate my classroom. However, that one plan I am looking for is emptying my brain out for just a little bit. What are you looking forward to this summer?

2 comments:

  1. On the first week of summer break I am going to El Salvador with my mom and my little sister. Then for the rest of the summer I will probably lock myself in my room and hang out with my best friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a person who has dreamed about a summer vacation all year, I can also relate to the subject, I wonder how your summer actually went. Were all the hopes and plans fulfilled? And if so, where are the pictures? And what are the big plans for summer season 2017? Well, I guess it’s time to get back to reality now and face the back-to-school season. I will definitely try to make this school year more pleasant and buy essay in order to het little rest during this school year and have some time to daydream about summer.

    ReplyDelete